Sigita and Nerijus Martinkai are farmers with 79 hectares of arable land. Apart from their farm, they also provide services to other farmers, therefore, they launched a company Agronera five years ago.
Annual revenue of the company was more than 38.000 Eur last year, in comparison to 114.000 Eur in 2018. Due to unfavourable weather conditions, the company had 5.400 Eur loss in 2019 and 4.100 Eur loss in 2018.
However, this year has been really good for farming in Lithuania, thus, the financial situation of the company is recovering. Agronera has more clients this year as well. Consequently, the company aims to acquire a Self-Propelled Forage Harvester Claas Jaguar 870 that costs 78.650 Eur including VAT.
Agronera is borrowing 65.000 Eur to acquire this heavy-duty vehicle and is using it together with two other machines as chattel. These machines are listed below:
- Claas Jaguar 870
- Combine harvester New Holland TF-78 (made in 2000)
- Universal tillage unit Kontaktomat K400PS
- Investing from 100 € - interest 10,5%
- Investing from 1.000 € - interest 11%
- Investing from 5.000 € - interest 11,3%
- Investing from 10.000 € - interest 12%
- Investing from 20.000 € - interest 13%
At present, the Platform Operator does not make it possible to transfer claim rights that are acquired by concluding financing transactions through the Platform. (No secondary market)
Purpose of the loan
The aim: to purchase self-propelled shredder Claas Jaguar 870
Project investment return and interest payment
- Start of the loan financing period on the HeavyFinance (Platform Operator) platform: 2020-09-08
- End date of the financing period: 2020-09-22, or until the loan is fully financed.
- Investment: from 100 €
- Annual return on investment: from 10,5% to 13%.
- Loan term: 24 months
- The loan holder will pay EUR 52,000 on an annuity basis in semi-annual instalments, interest will be paid on the total amount of the loans and EUR 13,000 will be repaid with the last loan instalment.