In 2014, the businessman set up a fibrous hemp farm on a small plot of land, leading by solid arguments, and the business became more and more successful every year. The main arguments for growing cannabis and for investors to invest in this project we share with you below.
• Cannabis is a very lucrative culture.
• It grows extremely fast.
• Suitable for organic farming
• Also, hemp improves the soil.
• They have an extensive range of uses: can be used in food, medicine, cosmetics, paper, textiles, plastics production, animal feed, etc.
• Hemp can be used in a wide variety of products. The raw material can be both stems and leaves, as well as inflorescences or seeds.
It is important to mention, that the farm has concluded agreements with the major retail chains Rimi and Maxima, where customers can buy oils, tea, snacks, bars, and cosmetics.
Also, online store https://www.kanapiuukis.lt/lt/ sales are showing great results.
The entrepreneur is constantly investing in development. At this stage of the investment, it is planned to purchase a new plot of land by the lake valued at € 22,200.
This is not the first farmer's project on the HeavyFinance platform. The farmer also has a loan no. LT0000177, which currently has a balance of € 9,258.46.