Bioauga, UAB is an osier cutting and peeling company based in Lithuania. The firm has 9 employees and got 642.000 Eur in revenue in 2019. Furthermore, the company had 30.000 Eur in profit last year.
According to the financial statement of September 2020, Bioauga equity ratio is 91% which means that the company mainly finance its’ activities itself.
The company has 5 trucks and osier cutting machine among other heavy-duty vehicles. As operations are expanding, Bioauga decided to buy a new telescopic loader JCB 541-70 Industrial for 88.300 Eur including VAT.
To acquire this heavy-duty vehicle, the company wants to get a loan of 60.000 Eur and use this new telescopic loader as collateral. Consequently, loan-to-value ratio is 68%.
Bioauga will pay the interest to the borrowers every month and the principal amount will be paid back in parts in May and November of every year. This schedule was made to fit the profile of the company with the seasonality of the business in mind.
- Investing from 100 € - interest 12%
- Investing from 1.000 € - interest 12,5%
- Investing from 5.000 € - interest 12,9%
- Investing from 20.000 € - interest 13,4%
- Investing from 30.000 € - interest 14,5%
Purpose of the loan:
To purchase telescopic loader “JCB 541-70 Industrial”
Project investment return and interest payment:
- Start of the loan financing period on the HeavyFinance (Platform Operator) platform: 2020-10-29
- End date of the financing period: 2020-11-12, or until the loan is fully financed.
- Investment: from 100 €
- Annual return on investment: from 12% to 14,5%.
- Loan term: 24 months
- The project owner will repay the principal according to the schedule below:
- May, 2021 (14 777 Eur)
- November, 2021 (14 925 Eur)
- May, 2022 (15 074 Eur)
- November, 2021 (15 224 Eur)
- The Interest will be paid monthly.