Violeta Mickute continues the farming tradition of her family in Lithuania. Currently, she owns a mixed farm with 88,5 hectares of arable land.
Due to a major engine failure, she had sold her agricultural telehandler with a 29.000 Eur discount in comparison to its’ book value. Therefore, Violeta had 24.800 Eur in the annual loss in 2019. However, the cash flow statement indicated that the net cash flow of her farm increased by 6.000 Eur.
In 2018 Violeta had 11.000 Eur in profit. Besides, annual revenue of the farm was 20.000 Eur, while in 2018 it as 12,700 Eur.
Now Violeta wants to acquire a new agricultural telehandler Massey Ferguson MF TH.6030, which costs 76.000 Eur including VAT. Consequently, she is taking the loan of 82.000 Eur to acquire this heavy-duty vehicle and increase working capital.
- Investing from 100 € - interest 10,4%
- Investing from 1.000 € - interest 10,8%
- Investing from 5.000 € - interest 11,2%
- Investing from 10.000 € - interest 11,6%
- Investing from 15.000 € - interest 12%
- Investing from 30.000 € - interest 13,1%
Purpose of the loan:
To purchase telescopic loader “Massey Ferguson MF TH.6030” and to increase working capital.
Project investment return and interest payment:
- Start of the loan financing period on the HeavyFinance (Platform Operator) platform: 2020-10-17
- End date of the financing period: 2020-10-31, or until the loan is fully financed.
- Investment: from 100 €
- Annual return on investment: from 10,4% to 13,1%.
- Loan term: 26 months
- The borrower will repay the loan in two payments: in the 14th month after the disbursement of the loan, she will repay EUR 20,806 and in the 26th month she will repay EUR 61,194. Interest will be paid every month.